What I've been working on..... O/T

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I umm...... paint eggs too.....

826.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I umm...... paint eggs too.....

LOL Bo B Bunny, You are tooooo silly :p

Sandhills . . . I simply cannot stop admiring the butterflyprints! I love Luna moths. It's sad that I used tosee so many when I was younger, but haven't seen one in years :(

Pam

Good Grief! You twoare so blessed with talent! Elf Mommy, I can't believe you hesitate tocall yourself an artist! I know several people who refer to themselvesas artists who can't begin to compare to you in talent. One even ownedher own shop/gallery! You go girl! Sandhills, your work isbeautiful! Like Jan said, between you two and Pam, we arerolling in talent!

Raspberry

Sorry Bo, itcertainly wasn't intentional that I left you out of thatpost...:shock:....it's just that your talent isso....um....unique...yes! That's it!Unique! I wanted to compliment you in your very ownpost! Beautiful technique Bo!. Truly.....

Raspberry

Thank youuu! I'm just about ready to start doingit again. My husband isn't looking forward to smelling beeswax, candlesand vinegar for months.

I missed most of this thread before, but I'm gladit got bumped up. I hadn't seen the eggs. Those are great, I've alwayswanted to know how to do that. Is there a website that has directions?

Sandhill's- did you ever do a reptile show in Albquerque New Mexico? I remember someone having artwork there I think.

Megan

I love the painting of theLUNA MOTH!!!!!!! i love luna moths i think they are brath taking andwonderful !!! i love the rest to but the luna moth is myfavorite

sara

UNBELIEVEABLY Gorgeous works of art, Sandhills and Elf Mommy!

What a gift you each have.

-Carolyn

gjsara wrote:
I love the painting of the LUNAMOTH!!!!!!! i love luna moths i think they are brath taking andwonderful !!! i love the rest to but the luna moth is myfavorite

sara

Thanks, gsara.... I dont know how i missed it when this thread got bumped up. I was probably sick or something.

I love Luna moths, too! I think they are incredibly beautiful. I think they seem almost 'other-worldly' and etheral.

Carolyn wrote:
UNBELIEVEABLY Gorgeous works of art, Sandhills and Elf Mommy!

What a gift you each have.

-Carolyn

Thank you, Carolyn.... your kind words always brighten my day!

Youre right also about Elf Mommy's beautiful works of art! The are absolutely stunning and gorgeous beyond all belief!!

Latest posts

Back