What is your Wallpaper?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's BEAUTIFUL, ruka! :)

maherwoman wrote:
Ours, too. Even my six-year-old daughter lovesthem. (She also LOVES King of the Hill...lol.) It'sbeen a family thing...my dad loves Homer, too. We've beenbuying him Homer things since just after the show came out!:) My husband's a fan, too, so it's a fun thing in our house,too. :)

cheryl13 wrote:
hehehe,i just love thisone,homerand his doughnutslol,the simpsons are aregular thing in my home:)
yeah,my youngest son Jeremy who is 10 has a room full of thesimpsons,he has these very big bart and homer doll that stand as tallas a one year old child,pictures on his wall and oh my god you walk inhis room and all you see are the simpsons,he even has all the completeseasons of the simpsons on dvd,and he just watches them allthe time,geez and he thinks my addiction with bunnies is bad:shock:,buti just lovvvvve homer,he is such a crazy guy

cheryl

hi there

i dont no how ive done thia but i have lucy on the back picturer of thompkins adrians aviator

and pernoid and perry on the screen as well

lovabuns rabbits

varna xxxx

I have this as my wallpaper at the moment, it makes me smile every time I see it.

Parsnip is Sooooo nosey!

znsn7s.jpg

daisy052104 wrote:
we have a pic that i took on our Vegas honeymoon. I lovethis pic and the fountain was an awsome place to be at.
I tried to post this pic earlier but some how was having problems.

553b6b55.jpg

omg,what a gorgeous bunny,hehe it looks likeDestiny is wearing a fluffy jacket

DSCF1057croppedcolor.jpg

cheryl

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
peapoo_bunny wrote:
here'sour new one... our sweet little dust bunny!:bunnyheart
Awwwwwwhow cute is that.
he's such a sweetie! he has really warmed upto us now.. whenever i come over and open the cage to let them out hecomes running over to be petted! i love my little petey!!:inlove:

Picture069.jpg

This looks better big, but I took this in Koh Samui off the coast ofThailand... It makes me feel very calm. :)

I should put a bunny pic up, butthen I'd sit and stare at it all day. :inlove:

sas :)and gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I have my Autumn the guinea pig now.

Autumnandthecrewinthetub2.jpg

I alternate with all my pets now and previous pets that I have rehomed also my long lost pets as well.

Angel, that is one of the most preciousfaces I've ever seen! I love piggies :inlove:

My background is our backyard :)

147664420_1e81c48da3_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back