What is your favowite food?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me wuv lettuce and gween gwass but mah hooman izz cwazy. he give me lettuce all day wong and he puwish me 4 eating it outside whewe itzz planted.
buh i luv mah hooman.
sometime he give cuddles but i scratch sooooooooooo funny watchin him gwolew at me ;)

Wendy: I love mango but I only get a tiny bit every once in a while because of all of the sugar :(

Brindam: I like clover flowers, they're great!

Me is still a wittle girl, so I have only eated some foods. I like karots and apels but my momma say dat i kant have to much.

i wuv cellytops brokely leaves snowpea sprouts and heaps more i espaccially luv the stuff in the garden the stuff im not alowed to eat the stuff mi huumen grows!!

i love bananas, apples, and carrots best! when i know mommy has them for me, i refuse to eat my parsley and romaine lettuce because i want them soo bad! bananas are best out of all those though! :D

I wove to eat tons of fruits like apples, bananas, pears, i also wove veggies like carrots, lettuce, parsly, and more. My friends owner made me treats that were really yummy in my tummy. i also love.

CHERIOS

My favowit foods iz strawberriz tops. No! No! I likes banana mostest. Banana! Banana!

my mommy gives me wettice and yummy nanas i have a wata bolw me put wood shavings in it and it goes weird its funny to see mommy picking it out lol:shhhh::weee::rofl::devil

i lke cucumber when its hot, wheetabix when its cold, carrots all the time, alfalfa cubes when i want them and pumpkin seeds are ok, but im not sure about them yet

Favorite treat: Sunflower seeds!
Favorite fruits: Mango, peaches and plums!
hmm.. ok.. Bananas too!
Favorite food (oh well, my owner won't give me more fruits or sunflower seeds, so I gotta eat other stuff...): carrot tops

Ohh! I love pineapples and bananas and apples and blackberries! But they not good for me to have all the time. I grunt and climb all over my mommy to get it before she can puts it down.
I also love my oat grass nom nom nom!
Oh and lettuce! i steal some from my plates and take it to my favorites place to munch
Carrots are good too but they not my favorites.

My dad says i not old enough yet to eat fruts an vegtables.I realy like hay.it my favowit andas of wite now pellets is second.I awso realy wike my salt wheel.Sometims i eat da grass dat grows awound my cage.I forgot to tell you tht this is da new bunny "Hopper" talkin,not Spot:)

Back