what is your favorate movie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey... I dont have a fav movie, only a fav T/v show... And thats How I met Your Mother... haha, its funny, and mommy likes it... So I do too...

-Simi

I like the t/v show Degrassi.... Mommy likes it and lets me watch it sometimes, but not much anymore... she says its not on anymore :(

-Sisi

I LOVE Big Brother!! I haven't gotten to watch any movies with mommy yet, but She lets me watch Big Brother every once in a while.. I like that show, they have a grass bunny! Looks yummy! (heheh its a buny eat bunny world out there!)... Byes!

-Acheron (Ash)

The slaves like Lost, Prison Break, The simpsons, House (dont know why you would want to watch a house), Dr. Who, The Lord of the Rings.

We like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It has an attack rabbit. We want to be like him.

Korr, Sophie and Penny

Bandit here. Holly is digging at Grandma's carpet right now (she's being a bad girl).

We don't have a favourite movie. But when Mommy was in the hospital a couple weeks ago, our two Grandma's came over and they always put the TV on differentchannels in our room. Our one Grandma always put on the Country Music Station. That was alright, but got kind of sick of it after a while. We really like Big Brother and Hell's Kitchen. Mommy lets us watch that with her.

Bandit (and Holly)

anything on dvd (i can chew the cover but i can't chew movies that are on tv). who framed roger rabbit is good.

definitely NOT watership downs :shock:

Back