what is your bunny(ies) favorite food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Aww =P
Well I'll make a list of favorite treats and favorite food =D

Favorite food:
Solara: Cilantro
Sabriel: Dandelion Greens
Silas: Parsley

Favorite treats:
Solara: Pineapple
Sabriel: Apple
Silas: Strawberry

=)

Broccoli is definitely Natasha's favorite. I give it to her as a bedtime snack. All it takes is the word "bedtime", and she gets excited and runs into her cage and waits by her dish for the broccoli.

Hope likes anything that fits into her mouth that resembles food. I should have named her "Piggy". She, too, LOVES broccoli. That's probably her favorite veggie treat. Fruit wise she loves apples. I've not tried banana yet. May have to get her some of those to try.
But she really is a PIG!! She's not happy if she's not eating and if her feeder gets low, she digs at it in disgust. Pitiful silly bun bun.

This is going to sound really wierd but Chinny's favorite food is Brussel Sprouts! I know they are in the cabbage family so she doesn't get them very often, however, when she gets some she will carry them to one corner of her cage in a neat little pile then carefully and slowly munch each one. Taking her time with them :biggrin2:

Back