What is your bunny getting for the Holidays?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
I am super paranoid this thread must be somewhere..but I can't find it..so here I go.

What are you getting your animals and bunnies for Christmas or for the Holidays?

Rabbits:
Chewy- Rattle with apple treat on it
Anakin- Wicker ball with bell
Kinobe- 3 loofah chews

Chinchillas-
Valentine- 12 apple twigs
Casanova- 12 apple twigs

Hamster-
New tube

And..I have mice but they just got some new toys a month ago..so yeah. The reptiles don't get anything, lol! I wish I could do more, but I am on a limited budget.

As soon as I typed this, I went on rabbitmart to look before submitting my order..and I am glad I did! I got way more..lol.

Instead I got:

Rabbits:
Twine-N-Dine Nuts and Bark Small Animal Toy
Bristle Bunches (2..one for the couple, one just for kinobe)
Atomic Nut Ball
Perfect Chew hanging toy (1 for chews/anakins cage)
Bun-E-Fun Toss Ring

Chinchillas:
1 each Bristle Bunches
1 each Perfect Chew hanging toy

Hamster:
Cardboard tube

Haha I am sucker

mine will be getting their FAVORITE treat....yogies!!!and my Taffy cat will be getting some hair elastics (she loves to bat them across the hardwood floor.)

I already told my friends what I want for Christmas. Money to help pay for my rabbits next vet bill. It takes like 6 weeks of work to pay off that bill. I have been setting my Tip money aside to buy her stuff for Christmas.

Foraging Toys, Water filtering bowl, Blanket/bed, Peter's Woven Grass, Maze ball with bell, chewing toys, Vitakraft treats(made in Germany), and plenty of nose scratching. I will receive my gift in kisses hopefully.

Mine get special treatment for Christmas -- they get to go to Louisiana with me. Not even my dogs get that privilege -- they get to stay with the sitter.

I also will be modifying their pen for the better. Jethro and Nabil are getting neutered, which will grant them access into my herd.

Also, I will probably get some new toys -- Walter's light up Baby Einstein toy broke -- he used to press it and it would play Mozart and light up -- he loved it. I think he misses that, so a replacement is definitely on the list.

My bunnies...I'm not sure. Since I run the Bunspace Secret Santa, I'm waiting for a gift for them from that. Not sure what their SS will send them but I'm sure it will be great! I'll probably try to pick them up a few small gifts, I'm thinking some willow toys since they all love willow!

My lizards - I have been working for awhile now on some new, homemade, cage decorations. I also ordered some fake plants. Hopefully I can get the hides I've been working on sealed and finished soon - I want to redo their tanks before Christmas. I am also asking for a new, higher quality, UTH and thermostat for them for Christmas, but not sure if anyone will get it for me lol.

Kitsune (dog) - He always gets a ton of stuff, spoiled pup. He's getting a bunch of new toys and chews, and them some supplies that I would have had to buy for him anyways like dog shampoo/conditioner, a new collar and leash, and new food bowls.

My fish/aquatic frogs - Don't know yet if I'll do much for them. I've been wanting for a long time to get them new tanks and setups but I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford everything in one go. I asked for a new tank stand for Christmas so we'll see lol. If I can't afford their new tanks yet, I'll probably just give them an extra good meal on Christmas.

I tend to go way overboard getting my pets gifts! I have a lot of fun with it though, so I guess it's okay.

Mine always get a christmas dinner when we have ours hehe. They haveeee:
Some chunks of parsnip
Some chunks of carrot
2 brussel sprouts
A few torn up leaves of cabbage
Little side dish of brocolli (we always have cauliflower and brocolli cheese as a side :p)

Then for pudding they have a little bit of strawberry (we normally have a little strawberry romanoff as one of our puddings my mum makes from scratch!) and usually something they don't have often, like a little bit of mango or something reaalllyy tasty.

Jen

mine will be having a similar christmas dinner to jen's crew - without the strawberries tho. they will also be given a new cardboard box house to "renovate":biggrin:

hahahahahaha Mike, that's funny!

This is what I ordered my guys
image_preview.jpg

And 2 huge jumbo willow balls and some of the new Oxbow treats :D

Momto3boys wrote:

image_preview.jpg

The buns will love this! My maze is a hit with every rabbit I've had. I set mine up on a single level. It's very easy to pick up and set aside when not in use that way. Good choice!

i bought heaps of supplies to make them hanging chew toys, willow balls filled with timothy and two CLIP ON CARROT TOYS. yay!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:

image_preview.jpg

The buns will love this! My maze is a hit with every rabbit I've had. I set mine up on a single level. It's very easy to pick up and set aside when not in use that way. Good choice!
Yup, I also prefer the single level, I can't wait to get it!

Moro Ferret wrote:
Walter's light up Baby Einstein toy broke -- he used to press it and it would play Mozart and light up -- he loved it.
What's that? Peaches plays with nothing that I can see - except digging in a phone book. He needs something... Can you post a picture?

I got the Teach & Treat game for Hannah (it was posted about a few months ago - basically you hide treats and the bun has to figure out how to get them out). Foster's and Smith started carrying it and I couldn't wait to get it! Hannah isn't interested in toys that aren't interactive, so I knew she'd like it.

Otto is getting a new bed. Well, really the bed is for both of them, but I had to put two presents under the tree - one for each! haha. They sort of use the bed they have, but it's getting gross and I thought it was time for a new one. This one is the cuddle cup, which I think is too small and I couldn't buy again, but it'll make a nice chew toy for them at least. I let them have it for an evening and all they wanted to do was destroy it!

Back