What is the scariest roller coaster you've ever been on?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score

For me, it's one that flips with your head towards the ground and over and over again. But, just because it's somewhat scary, doesn't mean it's not fun!:happyrabbit:I don't remember the name of it and what park it was located in because it was four, five years ago when I rode it. I think the name of it started with Underwater Something.....

Now here's a question for you:

I have only been on one. teeny one at a travelling carnival lol! Called Crazy mouse or something. Don't have any huge theme parks here.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
the one at the top of the Stratosphere--your 1100 plus feet in the air.

OMG! I totally forgot about that one. The X-Scream was the most terrifying thing ever!

t.

I've heard the Stratosphere is terrifying! The craziest one I've been on is the Nitro at Six Flags, years ago. It's still there, I just haven't been back in ages. It wasn't "scary" but it was definitely a fun time. The best coaster I've been on.

I want to try the Cyclone one day at Coney Island. It's not tall or fast or anything really. But because it's older than grandma and made of wood and maybe aluminum :)P) there's always that real chance you won't survive. ;)

Well so far for me it's the one at West Ed. Mall Galaxyland, the big one(cant remember what its called, havent been there in a while) but the G-forces on it are very *Whoa* :shock: hard to keep your head up when it loops

Wow, I was curious to know what the X-Scream was, and looked it up....

:shock:

That looks like EXACTLY the thing I would not like.

It's hard for me to say which coaster I've been on is the scariest, because rides like ferris wheels and water flume rides scare me much more than any coaster I've been on could. Silly me!

Every roller coaster I've ever been on is the scariest, because I'm a chicken! I absolutely hate roller coasters, but used to let myself get talked into going on them.

We have World's of Fun here, I've been on their wooden roller coaster twice. The first time, it was brand new, and didn't have the lap bar. Just a flimsy fabric seat belt type thing. Not cool: you do lift up out of the seat coming down from the highest part (95 ft drop, 45 mph). I went on it again, almost ten years later. They had put the lap bar on, but the whole thing was so creaky and shaky by then, it was awful. I was terrified for a completely different reason! Thought the whole thing was going to crash down, and my neck was sore for days after from being shaken around so much.

There's also a bigger coaster there called the Mamba, I went on that once. I didn't want to go on, but the guy I was dating at the time pretty much made me. Halfway up the first part, it was stopped. I don't know if someone needed off, or what, but we were stuck there in the air for about 20 minutes. I'm not a fan of heights, so that was no treat for me. After it started again I spent the whole ride crouched down with my eyes tightly shut. (The first drop is 205 ft, and top speed is 75mph.)

I'm pretty boring. I don't like rides that go upside down, or backwards, and I can't stand water splashing in my face. The carousel is about my speed, LOL!

Oh my gosh....i have never been on a roller coaster and will never ever get on one either...i am absolutely terrified just looking at them lol.....naa i just couldn't do it..:p

I love rollercoasters so I've never really been scared on one but the funest by far would be the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. In Ohio. The whole ride is only 17 seconds and the line is usually about 3 hours long but its worth it!

-OR-

The Millinium at Cedar Point. That and the Top Thrill Dragster are my 2 favs. Both AWSOME

Latest posts

Back