What is the best quality rabbit pellets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what pellets doeseveryone feed thererabbits....other than Oxbow? And does anyone know the best kind ofpellets availiable that you can buy at a local pet store or vet. My vetkeeps on recommending Oxbow to me, but he doesn't even sell the stuffand he keeps on telling me to order it online or by mail. I don't likeordering stuff online or by mailcause I like my info tobeprivate. So if anyone does know any good pellets I can buymy rabbit from a petstore please let me know.

Cassandra:)

You should read the Feed Question post,Cassandra. It's got that information and much more about feedand diets. I was just Privated Messaged by someone withquestion about diet.

I'd go to a feedstore if I were you and there was one in yourarea. Anything that has at least 18% crude fiber and at least12% or more crude protein is generally pretty good. Colorfulbits in rabbit food should be used with caution as they're usually highin sugar.

I use Heinold, which I purchase from my breeder. If you haveany breeders in your area, you might go that route too. A fewother names would be Purina, Nutreena, Blue Seal.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back