What is she?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stina3246

Reaction score
Or Lawney for short. At first I thought she was a Netherland dwarf but after looking at pictures of them I think their faces are flatter. Any way to tell how old she may be? You can see her nose is a little goopy. She starts sneezing after she comes out of her kennel and her nose starts running but it dries shortly afterwards and she'll stop sneezing.
You can see in one picture it's dry and the next it's wet. They were taken only minuets apart.

2mqrbde.jpg

fyjuv.jpg

2lm5pbk.jpg

Awww she's cute..... not a nethie but I am going to move this to the rabbitry for help on that! and maybe some advice about the wet nose. You might need to start a separate thread in the health area for that!

You know, at first i thought my bunny was a nethie too, but after looking at the pics they have on here, she does not. She looks the same body size and face size as yours though. I wonder if their the same

Someone on another forum suggested maybe a rex-cross or maybe a satin because of her shiny coat. She may be a "mutt" She had 2 litter mates with her when I got her. One was white with a few black speckles, the other was a good mix or balck and white.

Could she be a palomino? That color is also pretty common in Satins, I think (at least around here!). She's adorable!

Nope, no other bunnies. She is acting normal. (At least I think she is...I've never had a bunny before) She eats a TON, poops a lot and races around the room and is very curious about everything. If I'm in the room she follows me around and is super sweet. Loves to be petted but not held too much.

Latest posts

Back