What is she doing???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starina

Reaction score
My bunny has been acting kinda weird today. Shehas been doing the usual circles around my feet. But she is making thisweird "whining" noise, then she DBF's and starts all over again. Whatis she doing? I know the circles are a sign of affection, but I don'tknow about the whining.

~Star~

Were you near a window? It could be that she saw something (like a bigger animal) and was scared, wanted your protection, etc.

Charlie makes a humming grunting noise when heis circling me and Misty and I call it his Love Song cause he only doesit when he is trying to mount Misty (or me :eek:). The DBFs...never had that, that's silly. Silly bunny. Soundscute!!

Yeah, that sounds like what she is doing. Shemakes this little grunty cooing noise, and chases my feet or handsaround. I don't know what the DBF's are about, but it sure is cute whenshe does it.

~Star~

maomaochiu used to make that sound too before hegot neutered. i think it is their love song, goes togetherwith their love dance, the 8 around the feet, before too long, if ithas not happened yet, she will be ready to hump your leg and arm :D,especially when you wear shorts and skins are exposed, well, just mypersonal experiences, but neuter got rid of all that, zip zip......

dbf shows she is happy

Yeah she isn't spayed, so she maybe looking for some lovin'. :blushan:

I actually had a really good idea today. I have been searching for areliable vet in my area, the posts here for NY are mostly for the city,and nothing close by. So I called an animal sanctuary right down theroad that has rabbits for adoption and asked them who they used. Theywere kind enough to give me the names of the vets they use, and thewoman told me that if she had a rabbit, she would feel comfortableusing them. I felt like a genius! :idea

~Star~

Now she is being VERY clingy. She has to laydown next to me and she isn't into exploring the room and getting intotrouble like she usually does. I have a rabbit GLUED to me!:hug:

~Star~

Mine both did that before they were spayed/neutered.

It's a love song!

And the DBFs (dead bunny flops) are to show you she's happy and relaxed....That's a good thing!

Latest posts

Back