what is Santa putting in your bunnies stocking?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotina

Reaction score
so far have a toy or 2, haycubes, $10 Petco giftcard, craisins- not sure what else - any ideas? There's astocking for the 2 bunnies hung w/the rest of the families.

Haley, I do the same as you, wrapping the gifts in tissue paper.

We give a bottle of Papaya Enzymes each, apple twigs, large willowrings, large willow balls. Wilbur & Jackie will begetting a package of the brown paper garden bags, they absolutely loveto play in them.

Susan:apollo:

My boys get a banana (which mommy insists theynot eat all at once, much to their dismay), some apple twigs fresh offthe tree, paper bags and numerous other toys, treats, etc., which aredifferent each year

if i take a paper brown bag and put hay and someother treats would tht be a good christmas present? im going to getsome other toys or something too but i would like to give domino achallenge.

I thinkDomino wouldlove it, we did that for Buttercup a few years ago and it was great watching him.

This year I'm doing something different. I'mordering some things from a rabbit rescue site, instead of buying fromthe petstores. That way I can give a holidy gift to my girls, but alsohelp some of the shelter bunnies. I'm still going to get some otherthings like towels, etc. to put in their stockings aswell :).

That's a great idea Spring.

I think i'm going to donate some hay & toys to a shelter herein our area. Those poor bunnies in the shelters need to havenice toys too.

I haven't gotten anything yet, but I plan ongiving him a paper bag full of mixed hays (timothy, alfalfa, brome,orchard, bermuda, and oat), some apple twigs, maybe a new stuffed bunnytoy from petsmart (he's already got the banana and apple, I've beeneyeing the carrot). I'm not sure what else yet.

Back