What is our new bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsazoo

Reaction score
IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0117-1.jpg

jennyrescued.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

We just brought Jenny home to day from the shelter, and are wondering what we should say she is. She's 4.4 pounds, ears are 3 1/2 inches. Our best guess so far is English Spot mix. And what is her colour called?The markings aremostly the dark charcoal colour, but there's gold behind her ears too.

The third picture was taken a month ago at the shelter. It's assumed she's an adult?

She looks like a mix to me.... broken chestnut... but I'll let the experts give you a definite and what the mix could be. Could be english spot mix.

Also, she's adorable! Is she really sweet? she looks like she would be.

Thanks,I don't know rabbit colours. Didn't know what chestnut was anyway! Chestnut bunnies onlineseem to vary a lot;I guess I'll have to look at some more of them:D

Yes, she's an absolute sweetie.We had seen her picture on the shelter website for a while, no rush after our precious Kari passed on.Then I finally stopped in to visit, andknew she was meant for us.The shelter had named her Petra, which is a nice name, but in person she was so sweet and gentle we had to come up with a name to match, Jenny :biggrin2:

I know what your bunny is.... she's gorgeous!! :inlove:

If I had to guess, I would say she's an English Spot mix but I'm no expert.

I have to agree with everyone else and say she is gorgeous!

I also like the racing stripe on her back! does she go fast?

I don't know about breeds either sorry, she looks lovely though.

Thanks for the nice comments. We think she's gorgeous, of course! And Isuspect she is fast, but we haven't seen full speed yet, lol. She loves to run aroundand explore, and she'sfun to watch :)

I plucked a hair and inspected it... yup, threedifferent colours on itso must be chestnut! Wouldn't haveguessed she was an agouti typeat first.It looked gray on the surface, lol.

Color I would say is Broken Agouti of some kind.
As for breed I have no clue.
But she is a cutie!

Latest posts

Back