What is it that all you guys are using...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
To make your wicked bunny cages out of? I know its something like "NIC" But Is there a longer version of NIC so I can search for them on the net(cheap!)??

Thanks for the help guys!

Neat Idea Cubes I *think* are a brand name, you can also find the same thing listed as storage cubes or storage grids on ebay. Try mucking around with different word combos and see if you can find anything.

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Thanks! I am looking on eBay, but no luck so far... :?:(

Try "black wire cubes"....it only returned two hits though.

I'vebeen getting mine at Target....I think they're called "oganize-its"....a 6 pk cube set goes for $12.99 on sale this week.

It's also a seasonal item at places like Costco.

Edited to say: I type slow and you guys are too quick for my slow replies:D

JimD, The only problem is thatwe dont have the same stores here. I searched the wal-mart site, and staples and cant find them anywhere, looks like Ill have to get them on eBay.

Thanks for the help!

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Would this work? Sorry if Im being a pain in the butt, but I really have no clue what I need for this type of thing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/23-14x14-Wire-Storage-Grids-24-Connectors-6-Cubes_W0QQitemZ230140067432QQihZ013QQcategoryZ20621QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hey T.M.S. That looks like them. But I have to say that I have seen some sold in office supply stores that have a very soft coating on them. So soft that I was able to pull it off with my thumbnail and too soft for a rabbit condo.

If you can check them out first all the better;)

You will likely find the "Rubbermaid" brand storage cubes sold in stores up here. I got mine at Home Depot, but I have seen ads for them at Walmart, Canadian Tire and Home Hardware also. They only come in white, but the paint on them is very good

Hello my fellow Canadien!!

I'm on the other coast, but here are some places I've found the grids:

London Drugs (Rubber maid brand)
Costco (best deal, but only have them around back to school time)
Home Depot
Canadien Tire
Super Store
Liquidation World

Try some of those places if you have them.

--Dawn

Thanks so much! We only have 2 or 3 of those stores, but Ill look and see what I can find... I cant buy any untill next weekend, but I'd like to know where to get them.

Latest posts

Back