What is he doing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJadeRabbit

Reaction score
I get Rikki Tikki out. I go to my chair or couch and sit down. After a while, Rikki with start scratching and grabbing at my clothes. What is he doing and how do I keep him from doing it? :?

I did have this problem with Houdini. When he starts I would put my hand over his head (just touching, not pushing) and tell him no. He eventually learned it didn't work. I eventually learned that he's more active than the other buns. The others want to sit and have me stroke them. He is more interested in playing. I think he would scratch and pull when he wanted to play. Now I get on the floor and we play tug on the slinky or chase the hand etc. This helps keep him more content and happy during his out time.

MiniLopHop wrote:
I did have this problem with Houdini. When he starts I would put my hand over his head (just touching, not pushing) and tell him no. He eventually learned it didn't work. I eventually learned that he's more active than the other buns. The others want to sit and have me stroke them. He is more interested in playing. I think he would scratch and pull when he wanted to play. Now I get on the floor and we play tug on the slinky or chase the hand etc. This helps keep him more content and happy during his out time.

Okay Thank You! I was thinking maybe he was trying to make a nest in my lap. But I didn't think about playing!

Is he sitting on you or on the floor? If he's sitting on you then i'd say he wants to get down. If he's on the floor I'd say he wants attention.

Buttercup use to do that all the time when he was younger. Now he just comes over to me and kisses my feet.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Is he sitting on you or on the floor? If he's sitting on you then i'd say he wants to get down. If he's on the floor I'd say he wants attention.

Buttercup use to do that all the time when he was younger. Now he just comes over to me and kisses my feet.

Susan:)

He is in my lap. He is not allowed down until I get my baby gate.

Latest posts

Back