What is Best vacuum cleaner /shop vac or combo for cleaning rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angieluv wrote:
i think it would look lovely on you.....:)
not that i know anything about this but they dont look like they have a really good elastic band on them like the ones that Pet bunny has in the pic...not sure but that part looks important for a snug fit.

Flash Gordon wrote:
that net is gonna catch a whole lot more stuff then just the regular filter ..id replace often..if not it will really bog down the suction.
I didn't have to replace my filter yet, but I did see a sale by the manufacture who packaged 2 filters and sold it for the price of one.

I have 2 extra filters on hand. :)

Flash Gordon wrote:
ive sucked up some interesting stuff with my shop vac....i wasnt paying attention and the hose got a hold of one of my sheer curtains......
Hint... I always use the wand or an attachment at the end of my hose, and if I catch something (curtains), I simply pull the attachment off the hose to break the suction.

I will be using the shop vac a lot so I probably will need a lot of them.
I am not going to order a box but I am going to check at a beauty supply house ; I may be able to get some from the vet ...not sure about that.

let me go ahead and try to find some here, Stan, before you send me some but thanks a lot.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
ive sucked up some interesting stuff with my shop vac....i wasnt paying attention and the hose got a hold of one of my sheer curtains......
Hint... I always use the wand or an attachment at the end of my hose, and if I catch something (curtains), I simply pull the attachment off the hose to break the suction.
great idea!..thanks Stan ! i guess uve sucked up a few things that u shouldnt have huh?..the only thing is when theres no attachment the hay doesnt get caught as quickly...i need to see what kind of accessories i can buy for this thing...u guys are coming up with alot of kewl stuff that i dont remember seeing when i bought mine..

Latest posts

Back