what if my doesn't take care of her babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! i know the same thing!
i put my hand in HER AIR inside the hutch.
my finger will never be the same...lol
mt girl threw her food bowl, trashed every thing,
but after her babies pasted away she calmed down and grieved.. so i was lucky in a way that i did not have 1 more month of moody bun!
hope she is keeping well.
xxxx

Hi,

I agree that you should do your research. But more to that your practical experience with rabbits is the best way to learn always remember to touch your rabbits this way you get to know whether they are skipping meals in two days you can tell that a bunny has a problem. I will also advice that you know how to confirm that she is expectant, in abt 14 days you can put your hand below her below and you will notice some small balls inside her DO NOT press them as you might kill the babies.

Lastly if you have to get antibiotics always get ones which also have vitamins, these type speeds up recovery of a sick bunny since it triggers appetite. Rabbits die within a short time since they get sorrowful of their condition. Make sure you also have a syringe since when you give them medication they might not drink the water willingly so you might have to give them.

I have done the above and managed to save a mother 3 days after delivering, she fell ill. A 6 weeks baby and am still keeping these tips.

Good luck. This i share from Kenya, am a breeder.

thank you. now, these "balls" or "lumps" i should feel. are they really noticeable when you feel, because my rabbit wnt stay still long enough to check, so need to be fast and know exactle wut im lookin for ☻:spintongue

Latest posts

Back