What I learned last night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
So Baby was out playing last night. Iwas lying in the floor playing with her and talking to my mom on thephone. Before I laid down on the floor, I was standing uptalking on the phone and Baby was running circles around me, then I satdown and started to pet her. When I stopped she again madecircles around me. So then I laid all the way down andstarted to pet her. Then she goes behind me and startsplaying with my hair. (She does this sometimes) Butsometimes she starts pulling it with her mouth. So I hadmoved my hair out of the way a couple of times and each time she pulledthat much harder on it. Well all of thesudden.................to my surprise, she bit the crap out of myear......I'm not sure if it was an accident, and she was just trying toget more hair, or if it was intentional and she was mad because I wastaking it away from her.

Needless to say I let out a scream and she took off the otherdirection. My mom didn't know what was going on. Icouldn't decide whether to cry or to laugh. It was quitefunny.

Ouch. :shock: Couldn't be worse than Iszy biting my nipple though. :D

Yep, tender parts need to bekept out of a bunny's reach. Not long after we got Pernod my husbandwas laying on the floor petting her. When he stopped, she lunged at hisnose and took a bite out of the end - drew blood too. Laugh? You bet Idid.

:shock::shock::shock: No ... NO! Not our sweet precious Pernod!!!

It was all a misunderstanding! ;)

Latest posts

Back