What I am thankful for...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchster

Reaction score
Although this is more a area about sick bunnies, I'd like to take a moment and thank the people who take time out of their busy life to help others. I know I am not alone in wanting to say thanks for the advice given here!

I'd like to say thanks to some specific people, but then I would feel bad if I left someone out, so THANK YOU SO MUCH, you all know who you are.

When some of us are feeling at our worst, trying to deal with a bunny that we know isn't feeling well, you are here to provide us with sage advice to calm our nevres and help us heal out furry little loved ones. It means a lot to me, and I'm sure a lot to many others on this forum.

You do this on your time, without any thought of compensation, and all the while attempting to do this with people who have little or no medical background...over an internet message board. This task, I would imagine, is difficult at best if you could examine the bunny, near impossible over the phone, and how it is done with via frantic type written messages...well I have no idea.

Thank you. Thank you for time. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your advice.

That is what I am thankful for.

I agree Torchster! A big THANK YOU to everyone who takes time to assist others on here. I know I do not always say it enough but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who takes time to offer advise, support, and info when we are offering care to our sick Bunnies. You all are so amazing and have a wonderful heart! We thank you!!

XOXO

Baci and I would also like to thank everyone here for their advice and well wishes when he was sick. It was nerve wracking not knowing what to do that first morning until I found thiswonderfulsite. Bunny kisses to everyone!
kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6088.gif

I want to add a big thank you to Storm has a good and settled life because of this forum.

I dont think storm would be alive if it was not for this forum with his stomach issues.

Thank you everyone

I am definitely thankful for all the mods that make this forum run smoothly and all of the other ppl that make this forum interesting and enable me to be addicted to it.

THANK U ALL!!!

Yes thank you so much!! I feel better knowing that if I ever have any questions about Lola's health I can get good answers here! It definitely gives me piece of mind. So thank you :D

yes thank you all very much. It is very hard on us slaves when our rabbits are sick or acting off and to have people here that can help you through, or help you just calm down or even validate that what you are feeling it right, means the world to us.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
yes thank you all very much. It is very hard on us slaves when our rabbits are sick or acting off and to have people here that can help you through, or help you just calm down or even validate that what you are feeling it right, means the world to us.
:yeahthat:

I agree! Thanks so much to everyone that has helped me! I am such a paranoid bunmom that I don't know what I would have done without RO! I truly appreciate every little bit of advice that I receive.

I agree. Thank you all. You guys have helped me so much with both of my rabbits. I don't know if Chase would still be here if it wasn't for you guys. Not only have you helped give me medical advice, but you gave me support that my friends in real life didn't really offer. It helped give me the strength to keep fighting. I could never do or say enough to show you guys how much I appreciate all your help. Thank you from me, Chase, and Little Bunny.

Latest posts

Back