What doews "spay" mean???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. My mommy also tawks abowt spay to. But she never tawks abowt getting mee spayed. And she tawks abowt eeting this crazy stuff called meet. Gosh, I wood never want to be a hoomin. Thay arr to weerd.

I ams not sure eithers but moms took me to gets neuters run if you every heres that words.

They took my mans hood away although now I loves mom more and its only hurts for a days or twos.

My owld cage mate got spayed, shez came homeswif lwittle bits of threawd in hur belly. She keepts on having rudies wif my bf and neva gots babies so prob makes you not have babies. Mumma sayz me can't have this spayz cause she doesn't no how olds I iz, secwetly I no how old I am but mumma ain't goings to find owtz if it maes me hurtz!

Fiver - all I knowz about da spay fing is that mum took me to have it done and after I woke up at the shiney noisey place day called a vets, my voice wasn't as deep anymore!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
spaz is bad bad bad bad! i got wonz an wen i wakez up no tinga ma jig!:tears2:

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
I ams not sure eithers but moms took me to gets neuters run if you every heres that words.

They took my mans hood away although now I loves mom more and its only hurts for a days or twos.
it willly huwt anz i felt it for chree days!:bigtears:

Uh ohz.:shock: My momma twalks about getting me nutereded...she also swaid dat she needz dah munies. I don't tink I'm going to likez it, but she did say dat it would hewlp meh wid meh peeing pwoblem on dah carpetz....plus: maybe if I getz dis ting done wid me, I might get awong bettor wid my other housemate: Lavi. He iz dah other bunny dat my momma's...umm...boifwiend?:?...yeah, dat's it. Boifwiend.:) He's Lavi's hooman. Lavi might get nutereded too....maybe if he getz dah nutereded he'll stop twying to tink dat I'm a girl!!!:X

...not meh fwualt dat I'm so cute:(

i'm not gonna get nootered my mummy sez so. i doesnt sound gd but i no that spaying is the doe verion of nootering, so yeah. gd luck wid bein spayed!!

Oh noes! My mommy sayz I has to be spayded soon too!
As soon as I has trimmed down a little she sayz.
Well mommy, I has bet you not count on me to stuffs my face! Ha!
Dat will keep mes from the knife!

- Ruby-duby-do:carrot

ma say she gonna get me spayed i went to get spayed I cam back and something was missing? not sure what tho.

Latest posts

Back