What Does Your Rabbit do to Get Your Attention?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LumLumPop

Reaction score
What do your rabbits do when they want your attention?

Clark usually headbuts me to get my attention(apparently most rabbits do that)and usually it works! However,of for any reasons I'm a little busier than usually he will resort to licking and chewing on my shirt sleeve which is VERY effective.

Lois is such a trouble maker that whenever she's out I'm usually very careful to give her my full attention -.-

How cute! Lol,bunnies object to anything that takes attention away from them!

If I'm in another part of the house, Bandit will throw his metal food dish around so that it bangs and clangs loudly, that and rattling the bars. If I'm around him and he'll want my attention, he'll either nudge at me, or dig at me, although both of those can be for when I'm in the way as well, lol.

My girl hops in my lap and tries to move around until I start to pet her, then she lays on me. She loves my attention unless we have new company, then she hides behind me lol

Wow,I'm sorry I can't imagine having to put p with a bun that throws metal dishes XD and I thought my Clark was bad! When he was little he would play dead to get my attention. I'd walk in and he'd be on the ground twitching. As soon as I'd get on my knees to help him he's get up and hop in my lap completely fine -_-

Thankfully he grew out of this habit!

Nowadays it is more about bounding around like a lunatic, but back in the day, my Bandit (and I love how my Bandit and Azerane's Bandit aren't that dissimilar lol) used to jump up on the table with the scarves and gloves and scrabble them around... THEN look to see if I'm watching her!

Well I have 4, my lop grunts at me when he wants attention. The dwarfs prefer to be left alone so I don't push cuddles with them. My flemmie he does all sorts of things, headbutts me, chews on things he's not supposed too. Binkies, head flips, grunts. lol

Awe soo sweet they all sound ( well except for the play dead part, that would freak me out so bad i would cry)

Pepsi binky's and scratches the doors I'm behind,leaps onto my lap, gives me oodles of kisses and stands on its back legs giving me the "bunny one eye" till i ask "what doin" then jumps up :)

Well Harper does many things. If I'm not in the room she will either rattle her cage (the family hates when she does this at 12 at night, I don't hear it though) or she will throw her metal food dish around. If I'm around her she will usually head butt me or nibble at my clothes.

haha, omg too many cute bunny antics.

Sebastian - starts pulling and pawing at the leg of my pants
Anya - Periscopes from on top of the pillows on the bed. i think she's trying to be taller than me.
Lulu - likes to gnaw on ankles and pinky toes. its cute until it hurts

Bino, however, like to keep a safe 3 feet distance from everyone. he's our shy one.

Natasha typically winds around my legs if she needs attention and I'm standing or sitting down. If I don't notice, she'll stand on her hind legs and scrabble at whatever's in front of her.

If she needs attention NOW she'll thump, of course.

Latest posts

Back