what does it mean when ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrmom26

Reaction score
so Loki has decided to start circling us myself and my cat that is lol he just casually hops in a circle around us , does this mean anything specific?

He's happy to see you anndd he's coming into his age. My Barry just started doing this too. He was 3 months old yesterday.

Yep, it means those hormones are starting to kick in. It was so cute when Bandit started circling and grunting, then I had him snipped, so that stopped, lol.

Yep, it means those hormones are starting to kick in. It was so cute when Bandit started circling and grunting, then I had him snipped, so that stopped, lol.

Aww I hate that it's going to stop. I love his cute leg circling. He's not grunting yet, which wouldn't be as cute as the circling, but it tickles me when he does this.

Another thing he does is his scent marking poops. :litterfew: My little guy is very well litter box trained, but he leaves 5 or 6 little cocoa puffs just outside his box, always in the same place. He seems annoyed when I pick them up and toss them back in the box, but then he always replaces them and they sure do stink! :hbunnysmell:
It's a never ending battle. Barry's due for his snipping, but since he's a large bun, it may be another month before things "drop".

the joys of maturing rabbits. NOT all rabbits who do it need to be neutered though, so as long as he's behaving himself why do it? :)

Latest posts

Back