What do you think?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaleyk98

Reaction score
I have a litter of three I was finally able to get some sort of pics of. They were almost impossible to pose, little stinkers. Can you tell me what you think of them...the third is the tiniest...half the size of her siblings. Only could get a frontal shot of her...shes like lightning! They are all 6 almost 7 weeks old.

bewdoe-1-1.jpg

blackvmbuck.jpg

bluevmdoe.jpg

How big are the first two? They sound as if they could be BUB's and BUD's. I love the color of the second one though. :biggrin2:

Both of the babies that I can see appear to have good body type. The BEW's head isn't very good, but the Black VM's is very nice. Not sure about those ears though. On the Blue VM I can't see enough to tell you anything really.

If these babies are giving you as much trouble as you say they are, and especially since they are close to weaning age, they should be worked with every day.

I will take all three. :D

The black VM appears to be the nicest in body for me. i'll assume it's a buck due to the head. Am I correct? If not, it's a keeper 100%. Not so sure if I would keep it if it were a buck.

In any case, very cute. Update us at 12 weeks, please!

I like the Black VM, hes appears to have the best type of what I can see, and has a nice round head.

Any chance of a full body photo of the Blue VM?

The Black VM is indeed a buck. I wasnt planning on keeping him. I will try an get updated pics this week sometime of everyone. Thanks for the input everyone =)

Latest posts

Back