What do you think?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know one thing I forgot...and that wasinstructions of some kind about cage cleaning. I use white vinigar toclean both Oreos cage and litter box.

Very well done.

Soooska

How long are you going to be away for?

:apollo:

Great idea - its very thorough. Maybe you couldtell your bunny-sitter the address to this site incase there is anemergency and you can't be reached.

Yes, send her here if she has internetaccess. That way she'll have someone to talk to if she thinksthere's a problem. Just make sure that if it's an emergencyshe calls a vet first. You can print off this so she candetermine if it's an emergency:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11765&forum_id=16

Also, instead of listing all fruits and veggies, list only ones thatOreo has had. When I went on vacation for a week, I printedoff the HRS lists (what you have) and highlighted the ones they hadbeen given. It's probably not a good idea for a petsitter tobe giving Oreo something new. Also tell her how much veggies(and how many different kinds at a time) Oreo usually gets.If she doesn't get veggies regularly, you should probably tell thepetsitter not to give her any at all, just to make it more simple.

If you feed her veggies every day and you're not going to be gone for along time, you could make little baggies with each serving of veggiesin them.

Latest posts

Back