What do you think? Show prospect?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaleyk98

Reaction score
Please let me know what other kinds of shots I can take to make evaluating her easier. I know its hard just by pics but Im so new I need to know if she might have a chance on the show table...Ill keep posting pics as she gets older Sorry they are a tad blurry =(

100_4263.jpg

100_4262.jpg

100_4261.jpg

100_4269-2.jpg

More to come...

Promising, but please realize that it's VERY hard to evaluate NDs, or any rabbit for that matter, at such a young age. I generally look over them for DQ's at 4 weeks, and try to avoid looking at type until 8. However, I too am guilty of sneaking peaks at type far too early, and getting a little too excited. XD

Here's a tip: in litters, look for short stubby, thick feet in the first few days. These babies tend to turn out nicer, and usually are what you want to keep.

Oh, big thing I see: he's very pinched in hindquarter right now. Looks to be okay in shoulder, but that hindquarter looks itty bitty.

When you say you look for DQs...what exactly are you looking for? And I understand that shes young...couldnt help myself though....shes so darn CUTE! (Man if there were only a show for cuteness!)This is my first nethie baby =)

I have it Peg...Im still reading through and theres some stuff I dont understand so its better for me to ask =)I get it in plain english that way,lol

Such a cute baby! They are all cute at this age. Try wiaitng a few more weeks. Just enjoy the cuteness while it lasts before you have to start being hard on her and judging her on whether she will be good for show or not.

And OMG I cant stand the cuteness of this breed! I take her out everyday just to look at her,lol.

Latest posts

Back