What do you think of this cage?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Once the buns move back into my room, they'll goback to being mostly free running, and be in the cage maybe when I'mgone (for school and such), though my family will probably let them outbecause they're softies :D

Anyway, I'd like to move them out of the monstrous dog crate their in,because it's really unsightly andwastes a lot of space inheight. I like this cage a lot, because it's still large (36" L x 30" Wx 18" H), and it has the urine guard, and a plastic tray (easy toclean!), a nice large door, and I couldcover the wire withhay or straw:

d-240.jpg

And I didn't think the price was too bad, around $76, shipping and everything.

Do you think it's big enough for two medium sized rabbits? Like I said,they'd spend most of the time out of the cage, so they'd have achance to stretch their legs. I just like the smaller, wire bottomedones, because while they are impeccable with their toilet trainingoutside of the cage, they tend to treat the inside of the cage like onebig litterbox.

well its bigger that what I have. I should get a new cage for my bunny, but its will probably be too expensive.

Seems like a lovely cage for two mediumrabbits. As long as they can stretch out, individually,they'll love it. Fauna has the same cage and she's very happywith it. As a matter of fact, Tucker used to be in this cage,but I upgraded him to another. He still prefers Fauna'scage.

I'll have to get some pictures of their cages for that "Cages Only" post.

-Carolyn

wow nice cage!i wish mine waslike that..i dont have a wireless cage where emmys urine goes to thebottom..mine is just a flat surface..and its harder to clean>.< i think i need a new cage. but ur size of the cage isthe size emmy has.

Latest posts

Back