what do you think of the cage design for my rabbit. PLEASE BE HONEST.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellexgix

Reaction score
I designed this cage with Google Sketch, its my first time using google sketch so it is the best I can do LOL. I do recomend anyone trying to come up with designs to try out on there its good.

I want real honest opinions on what you think of the cage please. The rabbit going in it is unneutered very small rabbit. I mean VERY small. He likes to climb up things and be high so I think he will like all the floors on it. I am hoping once hes neutered he may loose his territiorail behaiour (very territiorial now) and hopefully i could get him a friend, again it would be a small breed. Do you think this is fine for him now and what about if he gets a friend?

Any ways I can make it better etc. Thanks

The one to the left is what I will be making in september/october and the bigger one to the right is when I add on to it when I get more money.

cooprscage.png

It looks pretty good. There are areas where he can jump, and when he is lazy he can just run up the ramp. I would put a few cardboard boxes in, so he can use them as hiding places and maybe a towel or something on that bottom shelf, so he have some shade. Also make sure you put a roof on it, my Jacob has climbed out of the cage, I built him, before. *sorry about the triple post, mu computer had a mind of it's own. You can delete them*

Thank you very much, I actually edited it and I took out two fo the ramps. The one from the 2X4 leading to the 1X2 and the one from the 3X2 leading to the 1X2, this givs him more room to run around and also he can just jump up it :)

Oh there will be loads of toys LOL and I shud of said it will have a top because I have cats and dogs so got to be cat proofed :)

I will edit the orginal post now with the new pics.

O.O i wanna build that lol. though i don't have the money for the supports for it at the moment

The forum on guineapigcages.com told me to change it and they helped me come up with another design. Im afaired i dont now how to post pics under this thread. will i start a new one with the new design to see what yall think of it?

Latest posts

Back