What do you think of my new little Netherland??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBigzBunnies

Reaction score
Meet Sophie!! Our new little Lilac Silver Marten...... Any critique on her? I know, not great poses, but we are still learning....

SophiePose2.jpg

SophiePose.jpg

Very cute! How old is she? She looks like she should have a lot of width when she is older.

haha, sorry. She is not going anywhere! She was a surprise for my 9 year old.

I am irritated though, we had to wait for her, which is fine, and then I got her on Wednesday, yesterday I went to enter her into my records and realized I didn't have a DOB, so I e-mailed the seller and she wrote back 4-25-11... That means she is 6 weeks old tomorrow!!! I know she is eating fine and drinking but I really think rabbits, well most animals, but especially dwarfs should stay with mom until at LEAST six weeks. I won't sell a rabbit before 8. I am more frustrated because this is the 2nd time in the last few weeks that I was sold rabbits underage because they 'forgot' how old they were....

Regardless, she is doing great here, I just have to keep an eye on her weight... She is a very wide bunny, which I was excited about, maybe a TINY pinch in her shoulders but not much.

Sorry for the rant...

Nice baby. Show her to us again in a few months for a better critique. I was going to say the same thing, she looks a little young. And again, so jealous :) :inlove:

What a doll:! I know that's not what you were looking for but I had to say it.

I will agree with you about the underage thing...that would upset me and I don't/wont sell anything under 8weeks as well.

Latest posts

Back