What do you like best about where you live?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! you get the aussie show Neighbours,i watch it every night at 6:30pm

hehe Conner has dissapeared somewhere,noone knows what's happened to him

but even if you speak english,you will still have that irish accent in your voice though

cheryl

Ohh i seen a tv show about ireland a while ago,ican't remember what part of ireland though but they have the reallyheavy accent,maybe that was the southern accent like you mentioned,buti would really love to live in a little irish village,i think you saidthat you live in a village,is it a small village or a big one?

cheryl

Yeah we do get Neighbours over here, it quitepopular I think. I watch it every day too:DBut we're abouttwo months behind Australia.

Yep I live in a tiny little village. We hardly have anything in it, acouple of shops, a chinese and lot of pubs! I think if youlived here you would rather go back to Australia!:)

Michaela:brownbunny

EDIT: BTW I think Robert killed Connor and buried him in that littleflower patch in front of the Robinson's house:shock:It hasn'tsaid that here, it's just my theory:D

Hey Michaela,i never watched that episode whenthey found something in that flower garden,and i never did find outwhat happened to Conner,but they found his wallet in another country sohe still could be alive,everyone thought Robert killed him but i don'treckon he did,i'm sure he will turn up some time unexpectedly,i may bewrong,i have been so curious as to what happened to him.

Ohh you live in a tiny village,that's just lovely,and no i wouldn'twant to hurry back to Australia,i would feel so at home there lol

ps..if you find out what happened to Conner,let me know lol

cheryl

Latest posts

Back