What do you do when you cant sell?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. No need to feel "gun shy"from me. I'm leaving RO. I logged on to send one last private message and explain my leaving in my blog and saw this thread still going. Whether or not I come back I don't know but even if I do I can promise I won't ever address a breeder again nor will I visit this section, because as Wendymac said, "why would I even read this part of the forum?" This forum is not suppose to be about drama and if stating my opinions causes THIS much of an uproar then I'll leave so breeders can talk openly about their hobby without anyone challenging it.

See ya! It's been fun.

Topic Closed

Forum Decorum:

All rabbit lovers,
including show breeders, activists, commercial breeders, and pet owners, are welcome here at Rabbits Online.

Rabbits Online is a community discussion forum geared towards providing education abouthumane rabbit care in all facets (housing, breeding, nutrition, health, behaviour ,etc.)

We do not discuss rabbit dispatch, processing, or consumption, in any form.
Sole Exception: Rabbitry discussion of dispatch of deformed kits. Must be tagged as GRAPHIC.

This policy ensures that all members of Rabbits Online can participate comfortably.

We are focused on providing the educational tools to help ALL rabbit owners provide their rabbits with humane treatment for a happy, healthy life.

This goal is met through polite discussion and respectful debate, as overseen by the Moderation Staff.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f39/forum-decorum-10320/

While the above Forum Decorum is correct, there is a rule that doesn't seem to have been added to the post although the Mods and Admins did initiate it a few years back, and that is a blanket request for non-breeders and those with no interest in breeding to not post in the Rabbitry. Lisa's post was pretty benign, and in this case it did relate to the original topic, so I think the response to it was more aggressive than warranted, but there is a policy that asks rescue people to not post here and breeders not to post in Rescue Me. Thanks for understanding and sorry that wasn't better clarified.

Now let's all hug.

sas :group2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back