What Do You Do in Your Sleep?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
I never knew I sleepwalked... My parents had never seen me do it. I knew my sister did it... But I was totally shocked when Mario told me I had...

It turns out that in the middle of the night Mario was extremely thirsty and after spending a few minutes trying to wake me up I went to geta glass of water. However, when I came back, I kept the glass a few inches away and he couldn't drink. So then he told me what to do and he finally got his drink. Then he said that when I came back from the kitchen, I told him that the bunnies were looking at me funny and I was quite upset about it. Apparently he had to make up some story about the bunnies not being mad at me but just wanting to play. Bope. Then I asked him if I could bring my ice cream to bed. LOL.

There are a few times that I have beaten the crap out of him :?Poor guy can't even defend himself. Lol.

So what do you guys do in your sleep?

I talk. I have sleep walked once. It was so strange. There was stuff all over the floor for me to trip on, but I somehow made it to my roomates bed to wake her up for some reason. Haven't done it since that I know of, but I do talk every now and again.

t.

Um. Sleep? :p

I've been told I moan alot. I hog covers too. Depending on how tired I am or if someone is messing with me, I will talk. And if I'm being woken up, the talk isn't nice. :?
Other than that, I think I just tend to be a restless sleeper.

My dad says I sometimes talk in my sleep, hehe. I was downstairs with Bruno one night, and all of the sudden I heard "Yup, I'll get that done right away. Yup, it'll be done" from my brothers room. I was like "What the..." So I check, and he's sound asleep.. he didn't believe me when I told him in the morning!

I only remember once incident where I was sleep walking. I guess the dog was barking or something, so I got out of bed and went to go make sure Benny went back to sleep, and my mom said I was talking and everything, then I went back to bed and she made a comment about the dog last night, and I didn't know what she was talking about.

I always get the feeling I've done something previously in a dream, it's really weird.. don't even get me started on dreams! :shock:I've had a few really really weird ones lately.. must stop eating weird food before bed! ;)

i've been known to talk, cry, and fart. all at the same time ;)

actually, i do recall one time i woke up and i had been sleepwalking. i've heard of people driving cars, cooking, and even attacking other people in their sleep.

i'm happy with just the basics, like farting :D

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I don't really do anything in my sleep, although years ago my sister walked out the front door in her sleep and my dad had to go get her!:shock:
imagine if you woke up and you were in your pajama's in a busy shopping mall lol. i wonder if people who sleep walk a lot ever go to bed naked or if that's just too risky? :shock:

girlzilla wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I don't really do anything in my sleep, although years ago my sister walked out the front door in her sleep and my dad had to go get her!:shock:
imagine if you woke up and you were in your pajama's in a busy shopping mall lol. i wonder if people who sleep walk a lot ever go to bed naked or if that's just too risky? :shock:
Did you ever hear of that man that got caught sleep walking naked and mowing his front lawn!:shock:It was on the news ages ago - poor man, he'll never live that down!:laugh:

LMAO, that's fantastic! i wonder if he was cute? my god. if i woke up and i was naked and outside, i would probably die right on the spot from the shock alone. my neighbour is about 45 and he'sgot a bit of a thing for me(he's asked me over for a glass of wine and tries flirting with me all the time, ew). if he saw me naked outside, i'm sure he would assume i did it just for him! :vomit:lol i love this spew face.

I whimper in my sleep, which tends to worry people if they're not used to hearing it. It's quite audible because when I lived in a townhouse-style apartment, my roommates at the moment heard it from upstairs while I was sleeping downstairs.

I apparently talk a lot, but I wouldn't know:? , then again I talk lots when I'm awake so it makes sense!:p I do hear my daughter talk a lot, it's really errie when she laughs and has a conversation with someone!:shock:

Spring I have really weird dreams too, the one I had the other night was very strange.....

um where do i start i used to sleep walk when i was a teenager, I used to stand over my mum and stare at her till she woke up, she could have a full conversation with me:biggrin2:I turned all the taps on in the bathroom and went back to bed, i asked my grandfather if i could borrow his bike the next day so i could cycle round the village. I was really worrie dhwen i started going out with Bruce and staying at his parents house that i would sleepwalk into their bedroom but luckily i never did:D

I grind my teeth, act like i am noisily chewing gum, snore and talk sometimes, a couple of years ago we were doing a mail shot at work and it must have been stressing me in the middle of the night i turned over and poked my thumb into Bruce's eye saying 49 stamps, Bruce tried to ask me more but supposedly i told him to shut up i was trying to sleep lol:biggrin2:

My brother does all the same things i do and we used to fight over which one kept the other awake lol, Thank goodness we only ever had to share a room when there was visitors:D

I have been known to sing in my sleep but one of my friends is a serious sleep walker. He was on vacation someplace (might have been Africa, not sure) and "woke up" in the ocean up to his waist in just his boxers :shock:he had to figure out how to get back to his hut in wet boxers, poor guy.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
I have been known to sing in my sleep but one of my friends is a serious sleep walker. He was on vacation someplace (might have been Africa, not sure) and "woke up" in the ocean up to his waist in just his boxers :shock:he had to figure out how to get back to his hut in wet boxers, poor guy.
that's actually quite scary. i'm terrified of the ocean and if i woke up standing in it, i would freak!!

Oh man....some of you guys... :rofl: I always thought it was hilarious when people would do things in their sleep. I had one friend that would move around, sit up, rub her eyes and stare at me, then lie down again when she was asleep. (When she would sleep over, I'd find this out, haha )

I snore when I have a cold, but that's about it. I guess one thing that's weird about my sleeping is not how much I move around, but how much I don't, haha. Aparantly, you can't even see me breathe when I sleep, and I don't move -at all- while I'm asleep (If I have to roll over, I wake up first). So it's like I'm dead?
Maybe I'm a vaaaaampire~~ :wiggle

~Diana and Butter

i've seen someone sleeping with their eyes open. it's the creepiest thing. they look dead.

ludo does twitchies in his sleep if he's dreaming. his little nose and whiskers wiggle around. and my cat moo kicks and makes tiny crying noises lol.

This made me burst out laughing so hard I got a dirty look from Loki who is trying to sleep on my bed. :p

t.

polly wrote:
I grind my teeth, act like i am noisily chewing gum, snore and talk sometimes, a couple of years ago we were doing a mail shot at work and it must have been stressing me in the middle of the night i turned over and poked my thumb into Bruce's eye saying 49 stamps, Bruce tried to ask me more but supposedly i told him to shut up i was trying to sleep lol:biggrin2:

ever since i got my big queen size bed, i have the tendancy to sleep diagnol? hahaha. that's what my boyfriend tells me, he'll wake me up in the middle of the night and my legs are completely in his space hahaha

Latest posts

Back