what do i do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

Reaction score
howie is a very finicky bun, he eats one kind of food and one kind of food only,he refuses to eat fresh veg or fruit of any sort,.well they were out of his ususal brand when i went to the per store, and i got him some other food that seemed to be similar, but he refuses to touch it, is there anything i can do to get him to try it? i know he's got to be hungry, even tho he's had plenty of hay and water, and he still eats his hay good.i'm just not sure he's getting the nutrition he needs from the hay alone.

they won't have any of his usual brand until next week they said:(

thank you, that's what i've been doing, i've been changing his food every day(it's been about 2 days)and leaving it, making sure he has plenty of hay, i just worry.

he is VERY unusual that he won't eat fresh veggies,maybe i just havn't found something he likes yet, i have no idea what to try to tempt him, i've tried bananas,kale, romain, tomatoes and carrots,and he just sniffed and wouldn't touch it, i'm thinking that his previous owners only gave him dried stuff so now that's all he'll eat.

if you can think of something that might tempt him, i'll be happy to take the advice :)

Back