What did you for your rabbit for thanksgiving?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cats and dog got a small bit of turkey each as I don't feed the animals human food much.

Laverne and Shirley each got a craisin.

Thumper got a few extra pellets, no craisin for him as he had trouble with GI issues before and I am careful with him now.

I want to know too! what are craisins!?! I just started introducing veggies so it's unrelated to thanksgiving but today Penny got some cilantro for the first time!

Yea I gave Buster a craisin too. I tried giving him a fresh cranberry but he just pushed it away with his nose. I also tried giving him a taste of pumpkin but he wanted no part of that either... He did get extra playtime though and he loved all the attention from the company! :)

What are craisins?! Sounds like my buns are missing out!
I think the Craisins they are talking about are dried cranberries that are sweetened. You can find them in the grocery store in the dried fruit section.

I was too busy cooking to give my bunnies a Thanksgiving treat, but when I do give them treats it's either a piece of carrot or dried papaya. They love both!

Ooh I'll have to pick some up for my buns! I gave my buns some parsley and apple for thanksgiving :)

Latest posts

Back