What did you and your rabbit(s) get from Santa?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbunnybun

Reaction score
Im just curious about what our pets got from us this year? Since my Chester passed away a few years ago. I got my brothers dog some toys and treats and the same with the cat. What did you guys get your pets? What did you your self get aswell? Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! Stay warm!:bunnydance:

Belle and Georgie got carrots from Santa and craisins from the family,Georgie broke out of the playroom that we let him and Belle have the run of and wandered into the lounge with a face as if to say "hey whats going on in here then"

Mimzy and Fallow have something on order from fosters and smith...about 50$ worth or toys. lol.

my cat got some oysters-shes super picky eater so she didnt get much.

the dog-a bully stick-which was gone in about 10 minutes -.-

parents 2 cats got nothing...i dont like them very much. the old tom cats cool but o well

The rabbits got Christmas boxes I ordered online they had toys and treats in them. The guinea pigs got treats, a gnawing stone and this other chewy ring thing lol. My dogs, Holly got some new toys and Heidi got a new collar. The cats aren't really pets, and don't live in the house so they just got a ton of turkey and ham. The chickens and ducks got nothing

Midas got a two wooden treat/chew toys (which he destroyed in 5 seconds, but loved it) and a bigger cage. He also got a small amount of banana :]

I got tons of giftcards, because i am way picky ;)

The dog, Missy, got a bunch of treats.
The rabbits got some treats in their stockings which they've consumed and all the tissue paper from our gifts which they're sorting through in the hallway right now.

Lulu got a hay spinner thing. Its this metal cage in the shape of a ball. You can stick a bunch of hay in it and when she rolls it with her nose hay comes out.

I'm not sure if she likes it yet. It certainly keeps a bunch of hay from spilling around and getting wasted, but i'm not sure if shes is eating enough.

My family's dogs all got treat candy canes and one got a jacket.

Oh, and I got an iphone and ugg boots. :)

As far as actual bunny items goes, I got an adorable, tiny sterling silver pendant that's shaped like a rabbit from my mom. It's really cute! Other than that, I got mostly books (I love to read) and a couple pairs of socks. My bunnies got dried fruit and a ton of awesome toys from the Bunny Bunch Boutique. They got an extra big salad yesterday too. It was a great Christmas!

Gosh, my Bunnies were soo spolied this year! They got a HUGE 3 story condo for Christmas that has ramps on each level and shelves on each level...super cool. They are limited to 2 levels because I got 2 new baby lops for Christmas (one I am actually getting tomorrow) and they have the top level. They also got $60 worth of presents today! Lucky bunnies. The big bunnies (Peanut and Delilah) got hay, two chew wreths (sp), some apple sticks to chew on and so much more! The babies got baby sized toys & a baby sized bed! :) Soo cute. My bf and I did not even exchange gifts this year!

Latest posts

Back