what colour does this sound like to you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
i have a baby at the mo it is gray at the root then a really dark gray/black but has a tanish coloured tip.

it is only 3 weeks at the mo so its just its baby coat. I was wondering if its steel? oh and its a lionhead.

genetic colours i know of are:

does line. She is a black otter

grandma : smoke martin

grandpa: black otter

Bucks line. he is a smoke martin

grandparents as before

dad : black self

i got 2 in this litter one is def. a blue otter, this other one i am not sure on. But i had one the same colour in the last litter and never settled on a colour so it would be great to know if its gonna keep coming through the line.:)

i can upload a pic later if that helps any

Thanks Pam:D def looks more the colour of the on on the left, this pic is from a week ago, he looks a bit darker now. sorry he's hiding a bit!!

DSC00943.jpg

his tummy hair is half grayat the rootthenwhite white at the top.

Also the sables always remind me of creme caramel colours all teh browns and this one looks off black!!

our smokes are really light, this is the smoke litter we had born at the same time

DSC00777.jpg

and this is the dad Billy who is a smoke martin (and an ideal colour at that!!)

DSC00751.jpg

I know what you mean Peg they are gorgeous at this age:Di need to update my blog with the pics i took last night of them they are 3 weeks now and full of mischief:D

Thankyou very much guys :DRosie i love the gray so much any gray blue smoke and steel. i think if i could i would just have all types of gray bunnies :biggrin2:

its an interesting gray as i haven't seen it in nethies before at least not over here and i can't remeber what the others were like in Floyds litter (the grandpa!)

Latest posts

Back