What color is this doe??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangelhotots

Reaction score
Okay, my little jersey wooly doe, Autumn, is a mystery color! LOL Her lineage is tort, mom is broken tort, dad is solid tort. She is...??? I was told only blue cream would come from torts but she is NOT blue in any way. If it were up to me, I'd say she looks sable point if anything. She has reddish-brown points. No under coat color-it's cream all over. What do you think?

(Left) Sophie-Smoke Pearl; (Right) Autumn- ??

426821612_7wvfq-M.jpg

426821631_NCVhs-M.jpg

426821655_CTKp6-M.jpg

Thanks in advance!

That is a Smoke Pearl and a Sable Point. The right one is the mystery right? Well she is a Sable Point. Sable Point is basicly a white tort. aaB-CcD-ee. Smoke Pearl is a form of Sable Point but I am not exactly sure what is the diffrence, maybe it is Smoke Pearl is diluted? Pam or Peg probably knows more.

Thanks guys! I totally agree, even though the breeder stated to me that there was no possible way she could be anything but Blue Cream...it's on her pedigree too....:dunnoOh well, at leastnow I know she's a sable point-I'll mark it onher breeding record.Thanks!

my expert opinion is that they are both "Adorable Poofy Ball" colored.;)

she just looks like a really clean and lighter sable point. It's a tricky one for sure. Good luck

I think that The smoke pearl is so pretty, I love that color on Holland lops!!!! Either way try to breed her and see what you get, what I meen is breed her to buck that doesn't carry the Shaded Gene and see what you get!

Latest posts

Back