What color is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DwarfGirl

Reaction score
Liono3.jpg

Liono2.jpg

lionhead5.jpg

Wow, what a striking colour.

This is a wild shot in the dark, but maybe an orange lynx? but probably not. The main post was to say that that is one striking bun :)

Is she/he doesnt have grey around the face, it could just be a orange. Mom says you can get orange... I dont really know though...

What ever colour it is, he.she is CUTE!:inlove::adorable:

With the white around the nose and the white belly, I'm guessing it is an orange lionhead. At one point they were showable but the color was "traded" for blue on the certificate of development with ARBA so they aren't showable anymore.

Many breeders would've given their right arm for a clear bright orange like that - be very happy you have her. I wouldn't breed her (she doesn't look show quality with the mane and stuff) but she certainly is pretty and a very striking color.

Peg

She looks orange too me .orange has brown eyes fawn has blue gray eyes.i raise theses colors but sometimes photos do not get the color perfectly.I have also had red but its difficult too photograph.I could not tell what color her eyes are from the picture.bluebird

bluebird wrote:
She looks orange too me .orange has brown eyes fawn has blue gray eyes.i raise theses colors but sometimes photos do not get the color perfectly.I have also had red but its difficult too photograph.I could not tell what color her eyes are from the picture.bluebird

she has brown eyes.

the last picture shows up just slightly darker, the other two are pretty accurate.

I would say she an orange, but I really dont know.

One question for you - WHY DO YOU GET ALL THE ORANGE BUNS! I love hte colour orange, and if I could - all of my pets would be orange.... I wonder if you can get and orange Flemie?

Hello,

The Mini Rex does not actually have an "orange" variety. I would say she is a red. They come in the following varieties: Black, Blue, Broken, Castor, Chinchilla, Chocolate, Himalayan, Lilac, Lynx, Opal, Red, Seal, Tortoise and White.

As far as the Lionhead, I am not completely sure what varieties they have as they are not yet officially recognized. You might try here: http://lionheadrabbit.net/

Back