What color are my new bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexah

Reaction score
I took a brief look at the paperwork given to me by the woman I got my new bunnies from. They are pet quality nethies and I do see that, but I see nothing mentioned about their respective colors. I think that is a bit odd, but I suppose I shouldn't complain as this is more information than I had earlier today.

So, any ideas on colors? I'm going to do some researching as well, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post here as well.

Here is baby #1. I'm thinking she's some sort of sable?

HPIM0082.jpg

And, here is baby #2. Is she himalayan? I'm not sure since she has a dusky? tint to her coat.

HPIM0060.jpg

I know the pictures aren't the clearest, but they're pretty much all I have at the moment. Maybe they'll be good enough to get a few ideas from though. Either way, they are pretty cute -- and cheeky too!

I agree with the colours, and wow yes, those ears are waaay too long to be pure nethies, right? They look about 2 times longer than I would expect at that age, sort of like lops who's ears haven't fallen yet?

They are very cute though. awww :biggrin2:.

I agree with the ear length. The paperwork I have from the breeder says they're pure nethies -- just pet quality and unshowable. What that really means is beyond me. At this point, with the story changing about 10 times before even getting to the woman's house to pick up the bunnies, I'm not sure I believe anything. And they'll just be pets so I don't really care what they are so long as they are healthy.

Either way, nethie or not, they're cute. And that trumps breed anyhow :).

Latest posts

Back