What color am I

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redthunderrabbits

Reaction score

What color is this doe?

She looks like an opal but she continues to get darker my thoughts is possibly a blue otter?? Thank you for any help

101_3705.jpg

She sure looks like an Opal to me. Her eyes are also gray-blue - which is the correct colour for eyes in Opals...not sure what colour eyes blue otters are supposed to have.

ETA: If you blow on her fur, does she have the described ring colour of an opal? It should be blue up top, and the intemediate ring should be tan/fawn. ;) Hah, if I had my standard with me, I'd be able to see if Blue Otters have ring colour as well...but I'm not sure.

Just an idea of something to check into, though.

Emily

Thank you!! I am holding on to her shes out of one of my best show doe/ buck I was confused because her sister is soild blue her brothers are one opal and one black otter then her so I wasn't sure what color to call her. :)

she looks exactly like her brother that I have, opal. blow into her fur, arthur has a tan/fawn base under the deep blue.

This is her brother:

PA120021.jpg

PA120024.jpg

sorry, Arthur's blowing his baby coat some and I had other bun fur floating around from grooming sessions

Latest posts

Back