What color am I called?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnynoses

Reaction score
Hi, this baby is 3 weeks old, he looks black but not pure black like the one I had in my first litter, there is brown throughout the coat. He or she is so cute and see how round the head is? His fur is like a rex rabbit, it is velvet.

SAM_3472.jpg

SAM_3474.jpg

SAM_3476.jpg

SAM_3479.jpg

SAM_3473.jpg

Do you know what color the parents are? He does have mini Rex fur. He looks pretty black to me but I think I see slight ear lacing? I'm not sure though hopefully someone else can come on. The only other thing I can think of is seal but they are more a dark dark sepia color

Do you know what color the parents are? He does have mini Rex fur. He looks pretty black to me but I think I see slight ear lacing? I'm not sure though hopefully someone else can come on. The only other thing I can think of is seal but they are more a dark dark sepia color

Hi, I don't know who the father was because I rescued the mother from being dumped near a park. He does have rex fur. Now he looks like a dark smokey color, so nice looking.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back