What clothes for rabbit shows?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these are not 4-H or FFA shows then anythinggoes. Just remember to pack extra clothes in case ofaccidents. Also, dress warm because sometimes the places arenot heated.

If this is a 4-H show, you need to wear whites, I think. ARBA shows it doesn't matter.

Sharon

P.S. Are you planning on attending the Penn. State RBA Convention this Feb. in Lebanon?

You can also wear your show coat or apron to the ARBA shows to keep clean. Long sleeves help to avoid scratches.

There is also a banquet at the PaSRBA convention (tickets must bepurchased in advance). My kids generally dress up for itbecause they are in royalty. I just wear jeans because I comedirectly from judging at the show, which usually runs rather late onSaturday.

The PaSRBA building is heated.

I've never been to the Farm Show, and I'm not certain if they have showmanship (I have to dig out my catalog).

Cooping is available at PaSRBAif you reserve itearly. We just take out the dividers in our carriers to givethe rabbits plenty of room, and keep them in the carriers all weekend.

Also, PaSRBA does the dreaded "put your cards on the table as yourbreed comes up". So, be certain toputyour remark cards on the table when yourbreed iscalled. If you don't show upto the table, no onewillknow that you are missing and you'll miss your classes.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
There is also a banquet at the PaSRBA convention (ticketsmust be purchased in advance). My kids generally dress up forit because they are in royalty. I just wear jeans because Icome directly from judging at the show, which usually runs rather lateon Saturday.

The PaSRBA building is heated.

Cooping is available at PaSRBAif you reserve itearly. We just take out the dividers in our carriers to givethe rabbits plenty of room, and keep them in the carriers all weekend.

Also, PaSRBA does the dreaded "put your cards on the table as yourbreed comes up". So, be certain toputyour remark cards on the table when yourbreed iscalled. If you don't show upto the table, no onewillknow that you are missing and you'll miss your classes.
I'm hoping to attend the Farm Show - I'm sending in the entry form withthree of my bucks (we looked them over last night and decided they werethe nicest.).. but with my parents, anything can change.

I'm also planning on going to the Dutch specialty show at theconvention.. just one question though - do you have to betherethe whole weekend? I've got a horse show awards banquetthe night before [Feb. 3], anddefinatly can't miss it.

Thanks! :D

Latest posts

Back