What breeds might my Nomaru be?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Etha

Reaction score
I have loads of piccies =]

P1010555.jpg

P1010557.jpg

P1010556.jpg

PHTO0046.jpg

PHTO0043.jpg

PHTO0030.jpg

PHTO0014.jpg

How much does he weigh? He looks ike a holland Lop or a Mini Lop. But ya can't really know unless you know the weight.

He is adorable by the way!!

Some Hollands can be over weight-which I don't reccommend having overweight Hollands, but he doesn't look like a true Holland. Maybe he is a tad overweight. I would suggest definately weighing him so you can know if he is a true Holland.

holland:thumbup. and he's so cute! what color is he? he looks black in some of the pics, but dark brown(or chocolate) in others
rolleyes.gif
. my Jamie is black and brown. he's changed colors since i got him:tongue, it's really funny!

He's out in the sun a lot and the fur on his back is bleached brown lol

it'll change back to black when winter comes hehe

I know which breed he is. He is a very special breed. This breed is known for melting hearts of all viewers, successfully winning carrots over from owners, doing the most amazingly cute bunny faces until you come over and pet him. So you see, you have a very special rabbit indeed. That's it he is going on my bunnynapping list! Now if you could kindly send me your address and some plane money I can start the bunnynapping. Oh Oreo and Miley are going to love their new playmate.
Shannon

Latest posts

Back