What breeds are these 2 Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pet_lover48

Reaction score
Hi! I think I'm going to be adopting these 2 rabbits soon. :biggrin:

The multicoloured one is a male and the whiter one is a female. They are both spayed/neutered and are about 3yrs old. They are larger rabbits, especially the multicoloured one. (I don'tthink that they are related.)The current owner says they are rex rabbits.

What do you guys think?

All answers greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pet_lover48
IMG_5264.jpg
April410Joeyresize.jpg
April120mandy.jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

Very pretty bunnies! They are not rex rabbits though, I would say the male looks like he may have some English spot in his background and the female looks like she either hotot or english spot in her background too. It's hard to tell. But the male looks more like an english spot because of his markings. Congratulations!

I agree, They arent Rex rabbits. The Broken looks like a English Spot. I dont know about the second one, But they are cute.

English spot is an arched breed, isn't it?
English-Spot.jpg

Generally I think mixes for everything but the buck looks English spotish lol.

and the doe is def a cross of some sort.

The second one you dont know what it is. It can be anything. Because I have some broken Jersey's and they just have the eye circles and the ears but thats about it.

The first one is definately an English Spot. Checkered Giants only have two side spots. English have a sweep. Yes an English Spot is a full arch breed. He looks like a chocolate?

Hi! Thanks so much for all the replies. :)

Wow, I think you guys are definatley right about the male being an english spot. I looked up pics of them on google and he lookes just like them.

Yes, I think the female is a bit of a mixed breed - "mut", but it does look like she might have some Hot Tot in her because of the dark colour around her eyes.

Either way, I love them both and am so excited to get to adopt them soon! :biggrin:

Thanks again,

Pet_lover48

Latest posts

Back