What breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atikin

Reaction score
I have a small/mediumish black bunny, I got her from the spca so have no idea on what breed she may be. She is quite slender and when lieing down she is about 30-35cm long( body length) if that helps:biggrin:

here are some pics

DSCF0155.jpg

IMG_5252.jpg

IMG_5259.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

/
DSCF0156.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

sorry for the overload of images I reckoned more was better than less

She looks EXACTLY like my little Polish mix girl. :) Her dad was full Polish and her mom was some kind of Mini Rex mix, from what I could gather.

Ears are a little long and body a little incorrect for a full Polish, but I'd say she could be that kind of mix!

The ears can point to a polish. We usually get longer ears but the shorter ones are better for the standard as they aren't supposed to be over 3". I agree with julie

She is very cute :)

She does maybe look kinda like a Nethie/polish mix to me, but I'm not perfect at judging breeds either.

Whatever she is, she is pretty darn cute!

You're rabbit looks like the one that I just recently adopted from some people who were leaving the country. They said that it was a netherland dwarf but it most certainly is not! I think she may be a cross between a netherland dwarf and a mini rex but then again I could be wrong.
Photo sent to me by her previous owners.
http://rabbitsonline.net/gallery/18190/18190_280843_570000000.jpg

Latest posts

Back