What breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Does anyone know what breed my new rabbit, Figgs, might be? Aww he's so cute in the pictures lol.

Thanks a bunch!

Beth

p.s. I'm sorry they're HUGE...I tried to resize them, but I had some trouble.

photos002_edited.jpg

photos001_edited.jpg

Hi,

Its kind of hard to tell at the age that it is but I am thinking mayberhinlander. My second oppinion is maybe tri colored mini rex.... Icouldnt tell alot about the rabbits fur in the picture so I am not sureif it is a mini rex or not, it doesnt really look like a mini rex bodytype though that is why I am kind of leaning towards the rhinlander. Itlooks like it has some of the rhinlander markings although not all ofthem. I hope that this helps. Good luck.

He looks like a very adorable little mixed breedrabbit. The color pattern is referred to as "tri-color" andis seen in many different breeds. Rhinelanders are a breedthat average about 8 lbs. and are long in body type. TheRhinelanders have also been selectively bred to produce a very distincttri-color pattern, rather than the "blanketed" type of pattern on yourbunny.

The bunny isn't a Mini Rex, but some people cross the Mini Rex with Netherland Dwarfs, so it may be some type of similar mix.

Maybe you can post some pictures when the bunny matures and let us know how much he weighs at maturity.

Pam

Awwwwww.Figgs isBeautiful! Hemakes me think of my bunny Precious. Their faces have thesame shape, and the body looks the same.

Lanna

Wow they look very similar, Lanna! He's a cutie!Wow, lots of different opinions on the breed. I guess I'll have to waituntil he's older! Thanks everyone!

Beth

What a little dolls Figgs and Precious are! They certainly do look alike.

Beautiful Babes!

-Carolyn

Such an adorable little bunny! I love tricoloredrabbits! Beware, now that the bunny nappers know how cute he is, youmay just have to be fighting them off! ;)

Too much bunny cuteness!! Experiencing bunnyoverload!! Those pictures are too cute the color and pattern you littleFigg has. Thanks for sharing your cutie with us but like MyBunnyBoysstated above, be wary of the nappers!!!

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back