What Breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
I saw this guy at the Alaska State Fair and the tag that said what breed he is had gotten wet and so I couldn't read it. If anyone has ideas about the breed and color of this guy YukonDaisy and I would appreciate it!

As for his size he was a little smaller than a Rex, he looked to weigh about 7ish pounds maybe? The bunnies behind him are californian himalayns if that helps size reference at all....

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

Forgot to mention:

It is possible he is a mix of somesort, if I remember correctly he was either under the mix catagory or something they called the meat catagory (which I'm assuming is raising bunnies for food).

He's just so pretty :inlove:Ben pratically had to drag me away. He was so sweet and calm.

ChampangeD'Argent - their mature size is 9 -11 lbs. and they are a commercial (meat) rabbit breed.

The rabbits behind areeither Cals or Himalayans. Cals and Himalayans are completely different breeds.

Pam

You know, I saw these at our state fair and asked a breeder what they were!!! :DThey just caught my eye - they are so cute!

I loooooove this breed! I saw a few at the county fair and it turns out that the owner is the daughter of a family friend. She offered to give me one...

I had to say no unfortunately. I just can't handle another rabbit right now. But now I know where to track one down if/when I have the time and space!

Back