What Breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a gorgeous boy not a netherland though maybe a mixed breed but with the shape of the head and length of the ears looks more like the dutch we get over here, but with the wrong markingshopefully someone will come along soon that can help you more:)

He's definately not a wild bun. The "wild" agouti color is common in domestic rabbits, but wild ones won't have those white markings.

He's to slender to be a Nethie. How big is he? What does he weigh? My best guess would be a Nethie/Dutch mix. He's very cute!

I agree that he looks like he might have some dutch in him. He's not a wild bunny though.

He's a cutie!

Very cute. Reminds me of a San Juan rabbit. (Feral rabbit sometimes domestically bred for training beagles. They are often crossed with Dutch rabbits - I believe they call the Dutch crosses "Knot Heads".

Pam

awww cute! i haven't found another rabbit on the forum with a white sock like my JJ.
jjbows.jpg

nose_twitch wrote:
awww cute! i haven't found another rabbit on the forum with a white sock like my JJ.
jjbows.jpg
One of my lops has a small white sock (like a trainer sock), lol.

Latest posts

Back