What breed of rabbit is Sunny??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaylorKat

Reaction score
Could anybody tell me what breed Sunny is? He is about 6 months old, unneutered, and possibly the sweetest thing ever! A woman dropped him off at Petco because she no longer wanted to care for him and said that she had raised him for meat. A bigger picture of him is in my gallery, because I am not sure how to insert a picture on here.

Do you have a weight? He resembles a red satin. I don't see much of a silver resemblence due to the long ears, coat way too long for a silver and the color. Certainly resembles flemish in type.

Yep I definitely see that satin sheen in his coat. Especially in the third picture. If you have never seen a satin in person then its really hard to tell by pictures but thats what I would say. Satins have a max weight of 11 lbs and mini satins have a max weight of 4 3/4 lbs

If he's 6 months old and just four or five pounds, I vote against Flemish. They're four or five pounds at barely two months, and I have some not yet five months who weigh 12 or 13. He does have the Flemish body type, head and ears, and the fawn fur, so I'd guess some sort of Flemish/smallbreed mix.

Latest posts

Back