what breed of rabbit have you got?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Me louise again.

i know i set this topic up before but i like seeing what othe rpeoplehave got its nice:) I love this board its so friendly! If you have timeplease look at my website. thanx. anyway off that. I tried cutting myrabbits nails but all he does is run away what can i do? thanx - louisex

i have 2 min dwaf lop girls and i have anerthland dwaf male!1 they are great!! im not sure about the nail thingbut teher are more exsperinced peeps here to help ya!

We have mostly Holland Lops, but also have DwarfHotots, Polish, English Angora, Silver, Satin, Mini Rex, Lionhead,Netherland Dwarf, English Spot, French Lop, New ZealandWhitesand Himalayans.

Sadly, my "baby" -- my Checkered Giant and my Silver Fox were recently put down due to health problems.

Pam

My website, rabbit quizzes andfree rabbit clipart:

http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/

I am so sorry i looked at him. hes was perfect!!! so sorry - hope you are all ok...!!! lots of rabbits!!!!:)

Pam, I am so sorry. I had no idea. Oh, I am just so sorry for your loss.

I have a Flemish Giant Apollo and I am getting a doe Damara inJuly. Also in July I am getting two lop mix girls Christa andHopi.

Tina

i have anadorabledwarfhotot... but she looks kinda different, cuz she has little black spotson her head, and a single little spot right in the middle of her back!also, one ear is shorter than the other... i have no clue what happenedthere! anyone know why that could be??

apryl_bunny wrote:
i have an adorable dwarf hotot... but she looks kinda different,cuz she has little black spots on her head, and a single little spotright in the middle of her back! also, one ear is shorter than theother... i have no clue what happened there! anyone know why that couldbe??

Does it look like it is torn off? Or does it look like she just has ashort ear. Some mothers will lick their babies so much their ear willcome off :shock: Maybe thats what happend to your baby.

~Amy

Pam he is adorable. I am sorry tohear. I have 2 Holland lop minis a doe and buck, 1 kit (3days old) and a 8 week old Dutch (King Arthur) my newest

dajeti2 wrote:
Pam, I am so sorry. I had no idea. Oh, I am just sosorry for your loss.

Tina

It's been a very sad spring for me with a number of tragedies and losses :( Both human and animal.

Pam

So Sory Pam ,thats truely heartbreaking ,I'm still thinking on acheckard But afterwhat Buster just did imbeginging to rethink the wholetheing , i really dont likegetting Bit :X

We have a silver-martin dwarf mix (at least wethink that is what he is, the petstore wasn't sure. If anyone wants totake a guess at his heritage, his picture is posted in the picturethread, his name is Romeo :) ) And a standard Rex we adopted.

Well I primarily have Dwarf Hotots right now.;)However, I do have 2 of the Netherland Dwarfs that I have apersonal attachment with hangin' around. Today I went to a show andpicked up a Broken Blue Polish. :D

Pam, I'm sorry to hear of your Checkered Giant with the mighty jewels has passed on. He was sure something to look at!
Also I could use some pointers on Polish if ya have time. Just the rundown. :pI've got a Broken Blue who's out of a Broken Blackand Chocolate who I need to find a gal for. However, I'm not familiarwith the whole broken gene. :?

Pam I was thinking about how terriblethese past few months have been. I just want you to know that you andyour family has been in my prayers and will continue to be. I feel sobad for you.

Tina

Another person who has fallen for the spell of the Polish -- Polish rock!

You'll want to breed solid to broken, and try to avoid anything in thebackground with chocolate. Because you have a blue, mixingthe two lines can create Lilac, which is not an acceptedvariety.

Who did you get your new baby bluefrom? Black would be goodto breed to. It's too bad you don't need a buck -- I think 4or 5 of Matthew's litter of 6 are bucks. Matthew is prettycertain there is only 1 doe :(

I'll miss my Checkered :(

Pam

Latest posts

Back