What Breed of Lop are These Cuties??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyThieves

Reaction score
Long story, but someone is looking to re-home these siblings.We are considering taking one home.

Can someone tell me the breed? Thanks!

KAJaojgQQYEMJAu3IV70ixI3rKYf.jpg

eRPpL1gtalx5pA0VAwaJHpHVb8qj.jpg

1v9G0h1ewG7Shgyuf5ibVSumltLf.jpg

--Karen

I was thinking Mini-Lops as well, they do seem a bit too big to be Hollands. They look like they have a lot of ear control. Does the one with more white have helicopter/airplane ears? They look so adorable.

It's hard to tell from those pics, almost look like hollands crossed with minis? I'd be leaning more towards minis myself but they do kind of look like a bit of both.

minilops wrote:
It's hard to tell from those pics, almost look like hollands crossed with minis? I'd be leaning more towards minis myself but they do kind of look like a bit of both.
yeah thats what i was thinking

the one with the most black looks like a mini lop, and the other kind of looks like a holland lop...  the bottom picture looks just like peapoo except its a different color :) ..she even does her ears like that a lot.. i was told she was a holland lop, but im not sure

Back