What breed/mix could my Lukaku be?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Lukaku&Onana

Reaction score
IMG_3779.JPG
Personally, I think my Lukaku is a beautiful Yeti.
But has anyone an idea what mix he could be in rabbit terms?
Our little black one, Onana, is a Havanna rabbit, we were told, but nobody knows about the gentle giant.
Would be so happy to know, just out of curiosity. I think, he is gorgeous and I've never seen a rabbit like him before.

Thanks,
Charlie

Hermelin

Reaction score
He definitely have lop but the other breeds no idea.

Cute with his helicopter ears [emoji7]

Lukaku&Onana

Reaction score
Thank you all very much. I am totally in love with him. (With his little black friend as well, of course.) I only ever had Dutch rabbits, and our black one is very similar to them, while Lukaku is a completely different type of animal. Much calmer, more relaxed, a real gentle giant. I could watch him for ages how he cleans his giant wooly feet. He also is very long like your one. Do you have a picture?

Hermelin

Reaction score
Thank you all very much. I am totally in love with him. (With his little black friend as well, of course.) I only ever had Dutch rabbits, and our black one is very similar to them, while Lukaku is a completely different type of animal. Much calmer, more relaxed, a real gentle giant. I could watch him for ages how he cleans his giant wooly feet. He also is very long like your one. Do you have a picture?
Don’t know which one you ask but my lop it’s a holland lop mix. Breed for rabbit jumping, so don’t know the other breed he is.
IMG_4436.jpg
IMG_4613.jpg

Lukaku&Onana

Reaction score
Thank you! It is really funny, it makes me so happy if someone finds him (or his "brother") as adorable as I do. Yes, his fir is incredibly soft. Now I must look what a Polish looks like - I realise that I know very little, if anything at all ...

Reaction score
This is my little Lily...She is a Polish/Holland Lop mix. Everything about her looks pretty much like a Holland Lop except her face isn't quite as "flat" and round as a Lop and her ears stick up instead of flopping. She looks nothing your adorable guy. I also have a pure breed Polish and her fur is soft but it is more "wirey" than super soft like a Rex.
My guess for yours is a Lop with a Rex and maybe another breed in there too. I still love your buns ears, kind of wish Lily's flopped a bit more now.
Buns are all so sweet and precious with their own special uniqueness, no matter what the breed. :)

Lukaku&Onana

Reaction score
Thank you, Poopy Poo! I find him extremely cool as well. They live in my office and keep me from working with their irresistibility